Sunday, 11 June 2023

Digital Photography and Imaging-Week 11

Week 11/12.06.2023
0363730/Yap Guang You
Digital Photography and Imaging/Bachelor of Design(Hons) in Creative Media  


Class Summary
This week , we attend a one hour long industry talk from Mr. Daniel Seah, CEO, Digital Domain. I learn a lot from this talk, some very special tips given by Mr. Daniel, it's a fun talk. I learn a lot from the experience Mr. Daniel working in an industry. After the talk then the class dismiss. 

Double Exposure/Part 1
We need to finish this section following the slide provided. The first part is using the image provided.

Progression-1
I follow the step in the tutorial video, first crop the image out then add the add the background, I choose white color for my background, so it won't be too hard to go with the following works, I will change it in the end of the task.

Progression-2
The next step, I follow the tutorial video to place the forest image. I use mask and brush tools to do the adjustments.

Progression-3
Last, I add some could at the bottom of the image and some bird on the model face and body.

Double Composure Part 1Final Image


Double Composure/Part 2
For the part 2, we need to find our own photo and reference online. I done with the same step with the part 1, but this time I didn't follow all the things that show in the tutorial, I did some minor adjustment during the progress. All the reference are provided online and some is from part 1.
Double Composure Part 2 Final Image
Photo references


Model

https://unsplash.com/photos/kVg2DQTAK7c

Valley


https://unsplash.com/photos/MZBfZMtqVEw


Forest

From Part 1

Bird 1

https://unsplash.com/photos/TWtnNL2MQCw

Bird 2

https://unsplash.com/photos/81kMO6Z5SXc

Cloud

https://unsplash.com/photos/A9_IsUtjHm4


My Tiger Poster Design
We need to design a poster with A1 size, the theme must stick with the My Tiger Value Competition. So I decided to make a poster talking about saving nature life. I decided to make a tiger and human staring each other. I decided to just play with the composition and opacity.

Progression-1
Tiger
Human
I find these both image online, next I decided to place the background, I trying to bring out somethings likes human can live in a nature forest, but was the tiger means animal can live in a modern city? We need to figure out it.

Progression-2

Forest
Broken City
I place the broken city image behind the tiger and a nature forest behind the huma. It's trying to said that we can live anywhere either forest or city or any places, but how about those animals? Some of them can't even leave the forest or the sea, so we need to think about reduce destroying the nature. But after placing it, I think it was a bit boring for the poster, so decided to add one more image, so I go search for the image.

Progression-3
Mountain Night View
I choose a mountain night view photo for the adding image, I place it on the whole poster and let the opacity to be very low, so I can see my original things with some star effects. Then I use some color adjustment skill I learn from the past exercise. Then I create a stamp visible layer and change the blending mode to color dodge.

My Tiger Poster Design Final Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major Project 2/0363730 Yap Guang You

Major Project 2/Entertainment Design Ling & Niko: Life as a Monster Cleaner Bachelor of Design(Honous)in Creative Media Yap Guang Yo...