Sunday, 11 June 2023

Illustration and Visual Narrative-Week 9

Week 9/31.05.2023
0363730/Yap Guang You
Illustration and Visual Narrative/Bachelor of Design(Hons) in Creative Media


Class Summary
Mr. Hafiz was off today, so Ms. Noranis was here to give us some feedback for our poster illustration. I let Ms. Noranis see my poster, the feedback I get is bad, boring composition, she said just choose a typeface in adobe to done with the slogan, it make me a bit confuse, she said just need to minimalization my design.
First poster submission


Poster Illustration Redo
I decided to redo my whole poster, I decided to use the elements I already have in my first poster to save the time, I done search some minimalization design online and some book cover image, I decided to do a book cover for my poster.
Final Poster Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major Project 2/0363730 Yap Guang You

Major Project 2/Entertainment Design Ling & Niko: Life as a Monster Cleaner Bachelor of Design(Honous)in Creative Media Yap Guang Yo...