Tuesday, 28 November 2023

Final Compilation

Week01-Week14/28.08.2023-01.12.2023
0363730/Yap Guang You
Design Principles/Bachelor of Design(Hons) in Creative Media
Final Compilation


Content


Task 1: Exercise

Task 1_Contrast
Task 1_Word and Image
Task 1_Balance

Task 2: Self-Portrait

Task 2_Emoji

Task 3: Visual Analysis

Task 3_Visual Analysis

Final Reflection

I've recognized the importance of finding references for a clear mindset and the value of improving my familiarity with digital art tools. Understanding artistic principles has provided a solid foundation, and Mr. Vinod's advice to jot down ideas has proven impactful. Then, I aim to enhance my coloring skills, focusing on shading and color use, and prioritize refining my drawing techniques. The process of organizing artwork systematically and referring to sketches has been instrumental in maintaining progress. In the future, I'll remain mindful of task requirements and avoid haste to ensure optimal outcomes. These reflections highlight areas for growth and set a direction for my continued artistic development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Major Project 2/0363730 Yap Guang You

Major Project 2/Entertainment Design Ling & Niko: Life as a Monster Cleaner Bachelor of Design(Honous)in Creative Media Yap Guang Yo...