Week 2/ 12.04.2023
Yap Guang You/ 0363730
Illustration and Visual Narrative/ Bachelor of Design(Hons) in Creative Media
Lecture
In this week lecture, we learn the basic about shapes, and how the shapes works when they are combind.
Figure 2.1 Lecture Video (Week 2-12.04.2023)
Tutorial
In the tutorial part, Mr Hafiz show us how to do tracing with the shape tools and creating different shapes using shapes builder. We learn using different tools to build and adjust our shapes.
Figure 2.2 Video/How to split shapes (Week 2-12.04.2023)
Practical
We try to create our own character using the shapes given in the vormator assignment, I try to create a character that are wearing a mask, so I came out with the character below.
Practical
We try to create our own character using the shapes given in the vormator assignment, I try to create a character that are wearing a mask, so I came out with the character below.
Figure 1.3 My vormator character (Week 2-16.04.2023)
No comments:
Post a Comment